Hello. I'm a senior User Experience professional with a focus on user centred, insight and test-driven processes that are validated by engagement and conversion metrics. I work with designers, developers and stakeholders to craft user experiences that meet and exceed user expectations and business goals.
I have worked with a huge variety of clients from startups to museums to multinationals. The people I've been involved in projects with include Oxfam, The Woodland Trust, Travis Perkins, BBC, Bayer CropScience, Auto Trader, First Group, Philips Healthcare, the Australian Treasury, Leeds University Equality Service, John Rylands Library, People's History Museum, and a tiny holiday cabin in Wales.
Some things I've done (relatively) recently:
- Had a beautiful baby daughter (there was some teamwork here with my wife) and started teaching her all the important things in life like how record players work, and what charity-shop-bargain-box vinyl to play on them
- Bought Caban Casita, a 70s retro Welsh holiday cabin
- Travelled less (see first point). Over the past few of years I've some time working in Singapore and Australia and been to, among others, Sri Lanka, Cambodia and Laos, New York, Vietnam, Thailand and trekked to see wild mountain Gorillas in Uganda and Rwanda
- Got worryingly obsessed with vintage telephones (which I renovate and sell)
- Fallen in love with screen printing
- Got a warm glow from working on digital projects designed to make a difference in the world - Oxfam and The Woodland Trust